Does your family have an Escape Plan in place?
- Every household should have a family fire escape plan.
- Practice two ways out of every room. Learn all exits and know how to unlock doors and windows.
- All households should have a meeting place outside where everyone gathers after escaping a fire. The meeting place should be located in front of your residence, at a neighbor’s mailbox or neighbor’s driveway.
- Draw your plan.
- Discuss your plan with everyone living in the residence.
- PRACTICE YOUR PLAN TWICE A YEAR!
- If you need help with your family fire escape plan call 636-220-9691.