Safety House offers a wide variety of classes, programs, and activities for all ages.
• Pre-school- 1st grade- Fire and home safety taught through a story time. This program is available at our facility or we can come to you if your facility is located in West County EMS & Fire District.
• School-aged children
- Home and fire safety tour at Safety House. Available to all residents and communities state-wide. This program is only available at Safety House.
- The option of a 3 hour field trip. Safety House partners with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Childrens Hospital, ATA Martial Arts, Burns Recovered, and MO Poison Center. We will gladly tailor the field trip to fit your groups needs and requests. Please call 636-220-9691 for more details.
- In addition we can perform a mock DWI crash teaching the danger and consequences of unsafe driving behaviors. This program is available at facilities located within West County EMS & Fire District.
Safety House offers tours and workshops for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
- Safety House Foundation is an official Community Partner with the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri.
- In addition, the Safety House Foundation has merit badge counselors available for Boy Scouts .
We also welcome adult groups, including senior citizens. Safety House offers classes on home and fire safety. Please call for details.
Please contact Kelly Cobb at 636-220-9691 to schedule your event.